From the charging column to the battery to the sensor plugs in the wheel, chemistry–driven innovations accompany electrons through almost all stages in electric vehicles. The objective is to use future-proof technologies to make electromobility safe and efficient.
In this free webinar, BASF’s Dr. Sandra König and SweeJin Saw present a selection of the most critical solutions already helping to put electric vehicles on the road today.
Key topics and takeaways:
- How chemistry-driven innovations can further boost eMobility by leveraging functional integration
- High energy density cathode active material for Li-Ion batteries
- Pre-treatment on metal housing of the battery pack for welding and adhesive bonding
- Flame retardant thermoplastics for connectors inside the battery
- Material solutions for charging infrastructure
This webinar will be followed by a webinar series with deep dives into special technologies and solutions as well as innovations driving future mobility.