Driving a real-world cycle during a warm summer or winter season or driving down a mountain road with different battery SOCs focusing on braking behaviour. These conditions will impact the vehicle’s thermal effects, range, consumption and operation strategies. Usually different simulation tools are needed to cover all this.
In this free, 60-minute webinar, AVL’s Lucas Kira and Matthias Pichler explain the importance of these external influences and the cross-effects created between the different vehicle areas, from chassis to powertrain and thermal systems. The experts also discuss how the all-in-one AVL vSUITE™ solution can simulate multiple vehicle systems and use cases in different development phases.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Vehicle system simulation and optimization of multiple vehicle areas
- Understanding detailed powertrain cross-effects on vehicle dynamics
- Real-world driving, 3D roads and outstanding driver models
- Simplifying development workflow by using one entire vehicle model
- Seamless usage from vehicle concept study and target setting to SOP