Automotive software and security are closely linked, and as the industry moves towards the software-defined vehicle (SDV), it requires a strong understanding of cybersecurity.
In this free webinar, Michael Lüke and Dr Moritz Minzlaff of ETAS explore the status of SDVs and demonstrate why they are more than just vehicles with connectivity. Furthermore, the experts explain why SDVs are constantly evolving and what this means for your approach to automotive security.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Learn how SDVs challenge boundaries and mindsets
- Gain insight from the software and tech industry into lessons learned, in particular regarding the DevOps paradigm
- Understand the four security principles for SDV-level cyber maturity
- Learn how automotive companies can achieve SDV-level cyber maturity
- Discover how to unlock the potential of SDVs