Using a microcontroller hypervisor as an integration platform for next-generation E/E architecture is a desirable proposition. However, an essential consideration in such platforms’ system architecture is sharing the HSM without compromising security and performance requirements.
In this free webinar, Andrew Coombes and Rohan Pandit of ETAS present a use case of integrating an HSM into a microcontroller hypervisor system.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Discover the next generation of E/E architectures
- Learn why virtualization is needed
- Gain insight into HSM/security use cases for a hypervisor system
- Learn about the functionality of the microcontroller hypervisor
- Discover how to integrate an HSM into a microcontroller hypervisor system