The intermittency of renewable energy resources makes the production and supply of renewable energy less predictable than from fossil fuel sources.
In this free webinar, AVL’s Martin Rothbart and Josef Schwaiger discuss the use case of small geofenced fleets in a possible renewable energy ramp-up scenario, and how they can be the starting point for CO2-neutral transportation.
Key topics and takeaways:
- A cross-industries approach is necessary for sustainable transportation
- The CO2 challenge requires the use of renewable energy production
- Green electricity can be used directly, or converted and stored chemically
- Due to the intermittency of renewable electricity production, high-scale energy storage solutions are essential
- H2 at large scale is required, but currently, the conversion towards renewable energy carriers must be started in small fleets