The homologation of ADAS/AD systems requires an independent evaluation of the vehicles’ sensors with a reliable and stable reference system.
In the third installment of this ADAS and Autonomous Driving webinar series, Armin Engstle and Thomas Guntschnig introduce AVL’s Dynamic Ground Truth System, a highly precise solution for recording and processing real-world data to support the development and homologation of ADAS/AD systems.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Major use-cases for real-world data recording and validation
- Detailed overview of hardware components
- In-vehicle E/E and software architecture
- Data processing and perception software
- KPI evaluation and system accuracy