In this free 60-minute webinar, Garrett’s Stephane Strahm and Cavy Pan present an intrusion detection system (IDS) software, integrating multi-network and application processor detection-isolation-report-response algorithms.
The experts will explain how the system provides highly accurate anomalies detection for CAN and Ethernet networks combined with advanced analytics cloud-based tools allowing OEMs to monitor entire fleets.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Highly accurate IDS algorithms and hardware independent
- Adaptable for CAN and ethernet in-vehicle networks and high-performance controllers
- Currently deployed in production by major OEMs
- Easily and rapidly configurable per E/E architecture
- Advanced, cloud-based analytics tools by Garrett’s SOC SIEM