Stephane Strahm, Marketing and Product Management Leader - Connected Software, Garrett Motion | LinkedIn
Ondrej Santin, Production and Tools Team Leader - Connected Software, Garrett Motion | LinkedIn
In this free webinar, Garrett’s Stephane Strahm and Ondrej Santin introduce a non-linear model predictive control (NMPC) framework and explain how it can help OEMs expedite their fuel-to-electrification journey.
The experts also discuss how to utilize NMPC software across numerous applications, including ICE vehicles for CO2 and emissions compliance, PHEVs for enhanced power management, BEVs for range extension, or FCEVs for mass production.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Enabler for reaching the full potential of the system optimization
- Unified multi-domain approach
- Highly efficient real-time optimizer with low CPU and memory footprint suited for ECU applications
- Enabler for utilization of time-varying preview of references, limits, disturbances, and many other variables
- Reduction of calibration time and code complexity