As the auto industry moves towards electrification, there is a growing need for pragmatic and affordable solutions based on the adoption of appropriate technologies.
A transition through high-efficiency hybrid powertrains will be necessary for most vehicle applications with a modular approach ensuring cost-effectiveness across multiple platforms.
In this free webinar, MAHLE Powertrain‘s David Pates discusses the company’s Modular Hybrid Powertrain, which bridges the gap between conventional IC engines and full battery electric systems.
Key topics and takeaways:
- A truly modular solution for a wide range of applications
- Highly integrated system for affordability
- Long-range capability with small battery
- Local emissions-free driving
- MAHLE Jet Ignition® for engine efficiency