In this free webinar, Ricardo’s Dave Bennet and Andrew Auld present the company’s view on the future direction of Heavy-Duty On-Highway emissions limits in Europe and the United States, considering parallel challenges of CO2 improvement, and comparing regulations to the currently proposed carbon requirements.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Overview of Ricardo research into how to meet the future challenging standards
- The nature of the challenge for engine OEMs arising from the tighter emissions legislation expected before 2030 plus CO2 requirements
- The requirement for engine upgrades to improve efficiency towards 50%
- The necessity for more efficient aftertreatment solutions
- Ricardo can offer Euro VII readiness workshops to support meeting these challenges