Interconnection and compatibility throughout all stages of automotive engineering are today’s most significant challenges in the management of growing complexity.
As such, integrated measurement technology must cover the complete application chain between close-to-engine, component testing, engine testbed applications and in-vehicle testing. And it must do this both at the chassis dyno and on the road.
In this free webinar, AVL’s Michael Sammer provides detailed insight into the company’s PLUtron™ universal flow measurement system, which covers a wide range of applications.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Highest measurement uncertainty of ≤ 0.1 % of reading at data rates up to 100 Hz
- Direct mass flow output measurement with an incorporated density meter
- Unique plug-and-play usability for workflow optimization
- Higher flexibility thanks to large measuring ranges with high resolution and extended temperature ranges
- Up to 5% reduction in project execution time and up to 15% shorter test time in component production with an affordable cost of ownership