In this free webinar, Guanyuan Chen of Renesas explains how to combine an inductive position sensor (IPS) with an xEV inverter solution to reduce costs and the bill of materials (BOM) when compared to using a resolver.
Chengzhe Li also demonstrates how the xEV inverter application model and software control the motor, reducing software development time and effort.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Learn how to reduce BOM components by using IPS, which is 30％ less expensive than resolvers
- Find out how to save time when achieving noise immunity by utilizing a pre-verified high voltage inverter environment (400V, 100kW, 500Arms)
- Discover how to reduce potential rework through simulation at the design stage by using sample application IGBT models
- Learn how to reduce application software programming effort by automatically generating sample application software
- Find out how to reduce driver software programming effort using driver software whose operation has been confirmed on the reference board