The transition to the software-defined vehicle is causing a significant increase in system and subsystem architecture complexity. There has also been a substantial reduction in time to market, and compliance with standards like ISO26262 and ASPICE has become increasingly critical.
In this free webinar, KPIT’s expert explains how to address some of these challenges by adopting an integrated model-based systems engineering approach, eliminating the need for a costly and iterative defect detection and reworking process.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Find out how MBSE allows you to reuse data and create a single source of truth
- Learn how to ensure first time right development through left shift strategy in MBSE
- Discover how MBSE supports system testing activities
- Find out how to adopt a feature-driven engineering approach for better variant management
- Learn how to utilize the tool ecosystem for MBSE to enable distributed development in a connected manner, thereby avoiding information gaps
- Discover how MBSE-based workflows ensure that ISO26262 and ASPICE best practices are considered