The latest-generation Yaris is the first model built on the Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) platform, which will provide the basis for all Toyota compact cars in the future. The model´s 1.5-litre three-cylinder engines features highest thermal efficiency providing substantial fuel economy improvement.
In this free webinar, AVL’s Manfred Kogler and Lukas Leonhartsberger present the results of a comprehensive benchmark study, which covered the ICE, component design, vehicle characteristics and performance.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Discover how the M15A-FXE engine obtains market-leading thermal efficiency within the hybrid powertrain in the new TNGA platform
- Gain insight into Toyota’s operating strategies for optimized fuel consumption
- Learn about the complexity of integrated technologies for positive driver perception
- Find out where the Toyota Yaris sits in its competitive landscape
- Gain insight into AVL’s benchmarking methodologies, services and solutions