The chassis sits between the vehicle’s exterior and interior and is responsible for providing a quiet, comfortable ride while managing the powertrain and providing the structure for occupant (and now battery) protection.
In this free webinar, BASF’s Chris Korson explains the benefits of using composite chassis solutions in modern vehicles, especially when developing electric vehicle architectures.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Discover how polymer foams and structures can reduce NVH and improve body structures
- Learn how composite solutions dissipate noise and vibration from the engine and body
- Find out why standalone composite solutions offer better strength to weight ratio than metal
- Gain insight into the benefits of composite metal hybrid solutions
- Discover BASF’s Ultramid XCD solution for high fatigue applications